Compton, Inc. was founded in 1946 by Henry J. Compton Sr. as an underground drainage company. The business is currently owned and operated by Henry’s son Stanford Compton. It has expanded to specialize in underground utilities, site work and other subcontracting areas related to land improvement.
Doing business for 70 years, Compton, Inc. serves customers in Southwest Michigan. Our mission is to complete jobs on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the entire team.
As Henry used to say, we are "Jist itchin fer ditchin'."
- Line Stops & Hot Taps
- Water & Sewer
- Erosion Control
- Site Work
- Emergency Response Services
- Beach Volleyball Courts
- MDOT Pre-Qualified
- Member of MITA - Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Assocation
- Storm Water Management/Construction Site Certification
- Residential State of Michigan Builders License
- Certificate of Awardability - State of Michigan